If you’re looking to launch a business coaching website, that’s a pretty wise thing to do. The current economic climate has workers flocking in droves to freelance and online business. Most have little to no clue what they’re doing. This is your cue to start teaching them. It all begins with high-value business content.
Help the business audience learn what they need to know, and earn passive income in the process. Better still, outsource the writing. You’ll save yourself countless hours while putting the content to work to make you money.
What should you look for in a business content writer?
- Your business content writer should possess a curious, investigative and open mind in order to keep up with changing trends.
- Your business content writer should be fast! It doesn’t make sense to go slow when you’ve got daily publishing goals to meet.
- Your business content writer should be able to repurpose content easily. He or she should know how to turn ebooks into blog posts, blog posts into email newsletters, newsletters into social posts and so forth.
- Your business content writer should be up to date with the latest content marketing technology.
- Your business content writers would ideally hold real-world experience with having a business, so they can speak to a variety of topics in the content they create for you.
- Your business content writer should of course have a good command of the English language.
What kind of business content rises on the search engines?
Just Google any question that may have come across your mind as related to online business recently. You will immediately see digital marketing blogs, tech blogs and business coach blogs topping the list.
That’s because these people are sharing what they learn with the world. The reward for this kind of content sharing is higher placement on search engines.
True story: the more detail you can provide in your business blog posts, the better they’ll rank. I always look for step-by-step tech posts and I really do seem to find those quickly. They’re recognized as quality content that has value so they rank well.
That’s exactly the type of content your copywriter should create on behalf of your business website.
Contact us for a quote on business content writing today.